Why hire through us?
Our family owned and operated business is here for your business needs.
• Specialisation and focus on staff hire for Local Government, providing an excellent understanding of Local Government’s temporary staffing needs, responsiveness to those needs and ease of contract administration.
• Knowledge of key personnel, with decades of experience in recruiting employees for Local Government, our staff have extensive knowledge and understanding of Local Government awards, machinery & equipment and relevance to position requirements.
• Commitment to quality and excellence in our field. Our mission is to help solve our Local Government clients’ staffing problems and needs, by the timely and flexible placement of appropriately experienced and qualified staff.
• Excellent quality of staff, through careful selection and staff care.
• Flexibility, resourcefulness and commitment to customer service. We seek to enhance our clients’ service delivery and operations by working to clearly understand clients’ needs and then by meeting the fluctuating needs responsively, efficiently and effectively. Staff can be provided when clients want them, for a day, a week, a month or as long as is required.
• Communication for clients direct to Work Solutions’ management. Work Solutions recognises that ease of contact, and effective and timely response and problem solving without repeat phone calls or being passed up and down the chain is important to our clients. At Work Solutions, clients can deal directly with key personnel (contactable by telephone 24 hours a day, seven days a week) not with a call centre or supervisor. Needs can be discussed and decisions made on the spot.
• Strong ability to meet unexpected fluctuations in demand and other problems, through our responsive culture and excellent pool of staff.
We traditionally provide staff for a wide and growing range of Local Government areas, including Administration and Secretarial, HR, Road & Drainage maintenance, Engineering, Works Infrastructure, Parks & Gardens, Sports Grounds & Horticulture.
If you have a recruitment need we’d love to hear from you in the “Contact us” section of our website with link below.